SO at the end of the Sugar Block Club in December I will have a lovely grand total of 24 blocks, measuring 12 1/2 inches.
I decided I wanted the quilt to be a little different this time. at least four of the block that do not work out will be on the back of the quilt - I love the idea of using up orphan blocks like that. For the quilt itself I originally just going to do the same'o'same'o:
But you know, I'm sort of tired of 'nice'.
So then I thought I would add a little pizazz and put some stars in the corners:
Nope. Too busy, messy, distracting.
So then I went to one of my on line groups for suggestions and 'Bingo!' - one of the other quilters suggested putting the blocks 'on-point'!
What a nice change!
Then I thought: "well that white back ground is a little boring to me now" so this is where I'm at now:
The funny thing is, I have always hated hot pink, but now ....